From: "Mike Sherrell" < mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: FW: [RC]   Wound care on silly horse

I think the saline solution was supposed to be kind of warm, too. I'm hoping
someone who actually knows something will chime in here, with mixture
proportions for homebrews and proper temp. You can buy saline from
drugstores but in the quantities you'd need to pour over horse wounds 2x/day
it's expensive.

Regards,

Mike Sherrell
Grizzly Analytical