[RC] Comp, end-Jeanie - Jan Kennedy

As usual you say it so much better then me;)Miles are miles and making memories on trail with a good horse and good friends are  what this sport is all about.I started all my horses on Comp too before switching over to end.I have more comp. miles then end. But the memories of each ride is a treasure.And some of my best memories are flying down trail listening to Jeanie's songs;) Ahhhh didn't we have FUN!!!!And that is what it is all about.Get out and ride!!!!
Appy Trails
Jan in MI
"Miles To Go Before I Sleep"