[RC] Deep sand - Leonard.Liesens

Title: Deep sand

Maybe Kathy, but I can tell you that I don't know any french guy =
conditioning in the deep sand.
I don't see the point when you live near the race of FLorac to look for =""> deep sand. Maybe this could help to make some other muscles work. But =
they don't do.

This discussion initiated with the french system.

Dubai's trainer for example use deep sand for conditioning, but... they =
don't have hills, only fast tracks and dunes. Once again, everyone use =
the going and environment Mother Nature has given.

As far as Nancy Elliot, ok, I don't want to discuss this issue. I can =
generally agree with this assertion. In the reality there are many many =
examples to prove the opposite. Riders from mountains winning flat races =
and riders from north of France (flat like ... like my hand or Jane =
Birkin :-)    coming to Florac and winning.

Anyway you must be sleeping now. have a good sleep
Leonard, Belgium