RE: [RC] Why the negativity about CTR? - Katrina Mosshammer

<< PS I come from a friendly region and at the ride we did this weekend where the loops were both out and back so we saw every rider out there and we did not have anyone that did return our "hello" and several actually said hi first. I'm sorry that you have not had the same experience as I have had. >>

Oops, I meant to say we did not have anyone that did not
return our hello. Sorry, my brain was moving faster than my fingers.

Katrina