[RC] Appaloosa endurance horses-Angie - Jan Kennedy

You said it all;))The old 'Phippen horse' is what my appys look like and the best one I owned was Rugged's Lacy B-my 5 times medallion mare.She could have been the 'poster horse' for the Phippen logo.Tough as nails and a heart as big as a wash tub and a never quit attitude...And I miss her dearly..she was put down at the age of 33 in '05.A class act to the end.
Appy Trails
Jan

"Miles To Go Before I Sleep"