Re: [RC] [RC] Any Other Runners Out Here? - Dawn Carrie

My husband (who is 42) is a runner (he runs half marathons) and also does endurance (currently doing 50s, wants to move up to 100s).  He isn't sore or tight after riding 50s.  He doesn't take any supplements, and admits that he doesn't do much stretching before running...just one stretch to loosen up a bit.  Are you riding faster at endurance rides than during conditioning, or perhaps doing more cantering, or something different at rides than during your conditioning rides?

Dawn Carrie, Texas