[RC] Electrolytes--Perform and Win - Kathleen

I switched from Enduralytes to Perform and Win this year after watching my friend’s horses take their electrolytes without fuss while my horse got more and more belligerent about taking hers (and she was getting pretty good at spitting them back on me).  She does not fight the Perform and Win electrolytes.  We use the “Garlinghouse Technique” of small, dilute doses spaced more frequently.  Also, I too taste what I give my horses and the Perform and Win don’t burn my mouth like other electrolytes.  We just dissolve them in water to syringe and we sprinkle them in the mashes.

Kathleen and Kilauea Fashion

Checked by AVG Free Edition.