[RC] ride awards - Kearby, Kate G Civ 748 CBSG/IS

This is great input for any ride manager.  Do many of the AERC rides have charities they benefit?  Our CTRs benefit both Lake Carl Blackwell Equestrian and Ronald McDonald House Charities.  This fall the kids staying at Ronald McDonald house are making some of the awards.  These kids are really good artists!  Some rides I feel it’s important to spend good money on my riders, some it seems the value of the charity is most important.  But too with good charities I get more donations!

Love this discussion; it’s cool for Ride management to learn this stuff.

Kate Kearby