[RC] Ride awards - Skyla Stewart

Gotten everything from horse blankets to rocks, from jackets to completion certificates, dany near anything you can name I probably have gotten. I think each of us will "like/dislike" different things so as they say you can't make everybody happy.

What makes "me" happiest is having a trail I and my horse enjoyed that day! When I was a "newbie" I LOVED anything I could wear with the ride name/mileage on it. :o)  Now, I like getting those miles better then any awards. If I pay a large entry I would like to see a quality award, if I pay a lesser entry I would expect a lesser award. Our area tends to have few riders, so ride managers need/should raise the entry to help cover the lack of riders, some do, most don't and I think we have RM's losing money. If I love a ride I would rather pay more IF that will help keep it around, to heck with the "awards" I want the dang RIDE!!!

Okay, I've been around for a while, guess that is starting to show... :oP   LOL

As for year-end awards from the different clubs etc, I want stuff I can USE, I really love horse stuff I can USE!  :o)

Skyla and Tempo, ride, ride, ride, drool, quiver, hopping up and down!