[RC] tim Thomas Fundraiser-raffle off Tevis Entry this Saturday - Horseraser

Hi Everyone!

So far we've had terrific donations to the Tim Thomas fundraiser. we are raffling several endurance ride entries such as the Gold Country Endurance Ride, American River Ride, Wild West and TEVIS! Also we will be raffling 2 saddles, 2 Bev Doolittle prints that are signed by Bev, $100.00 gift certificate from The Australian Connection, 1 ton of hay from Singing Springs. These are just some of my favorite items as there are too many to list. Come join us for Spaghetti, no host bar and dancing with a live band this Saturday night.  Put on your dancing boots (or shoes) and lets party and raise some money for Tim!

Tickets are $20.00 at the door

If you have any questions please call Chris or Micki Turney
@530-823-7117

Fundraiser will be held at:
Auburn Lake Trails
1400 American River Trail
Cool, Ca 95614

Directions to the Tim Thomas fundraiser from Auburn
Take HWY 49 to Cool
Make left on HWY 193, 1 mile to Auburn Lake Trails
go to security gate on left-follow signs to the barn loft