[RC] 100 Mile Yahoo Group - Alissa Norman

Cindy said:

I'm really not interested in that stuff landing in my computer.? Any thoughts?

Cindy - Just read the archives.  On the Yahoo groups you have the option to log in and read messages just as you did when you checked it out, and when you're a member you can just post a message right there while logged in.  Or you can send an email to the group.  Whichever you prefer.  That's what I do with the Ride Manager's Yahoo group.  And with Ridecamp.  It works great for many reasons - I don't get tons of email, I don't have to worry about spam from the lists, and I get to read messages all in one shot, when I have time.  I wouldn't do it any other way.

Alissa