[RC] Traili Markings - Lisa Jordan

Hi Kat,

Since people are all different and there's likely to be someone on the 10 mile section that spaces out for a bit then won't recall if they saw the person at the last turn, or perhaps....  Oh no, has there been a turn since then?  You probobly know where I'm going with this.  A marker every mile, or every two on that stretch would be helpful if only to avoid hearing the voice(s) of the few really upset and voiciferous people that thought they were lost the morning after the ride.:-)   Then there's my real reason for the markers - I consider it a luxury to be able to count off the miles on a long fire road!

Lisa