[RC] Trail Markings - sherman

I was thinking along those same lines. Sometimes people do need to duck into the bushes (:>) so as long as there is a big, clear, can’t miss it sign, pointing which way to go and indicating how long it will be before we see markers again, I’d be fine with no markers.  I do worry when I’m on a trail “with” turnoffs, and I haven’t seen markers for quite a while.

Kathy

Don wrote:

As long as there was a very distinct, non removable, can't be vandalized, can't be missed item (not just a person because they can go away :'() marking where you are supposed to leave the road I would be okay with no markings.