Re: [RC] falling off the horse-long - Chrystal Woodhouse

Hi Elysa, only you can decide if you have had enough of falling off, I had A TB rear up and fall on me and gave up on her after that, the Morgan I now ride used to dump me 2 or 3 times a year we are now down to 1 or 2!!:-)  Have you taken dressage lesson's? I have for 8 yrs, often boring as  **heck***:-) however when I had one TB go total runaway on me  on trail and I did everything my dressage instructor had been drilling into me for months I stayed on!! :-) I am a huge believer in riding lesson's... I  started taking them after 22 yrs of riding by "myself". anyway if you are sure you want to keep this horse that may be  one way to go.:-)

Good luck!
Chrystal :-)

P.S all riding coaches are not the same so if you get one you don't like try another!!:-)