From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chrystal Woodhouse
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 10:17 AM
To: Dawn Carrie
Cc: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] [RC] Stethoscopes

I am with Dawn, had a $12 stethoscope that I couldn't hear anything unless someone YELLED :-) a $25.00 that worked intermittently and not great for gut sounds, finally ordered a $80 one from an endurance vet and it has been awesome for 3 years, I probably would have tried a $40 one before going for the $80- one but my hubby    p/r's  at lots of our rides & really wanted a good and comfortable one and who was I to argue as long as he was coming and driving?????:-) ;-) I get the horse,saddle,truck and trailer he gets the stethoscope.lol :-)

Chrystal