Re: [RC] So many questions, no little time - CTH

Hi Robert
You really do not need alot of items. Anything you do need you will use whether you do endurance or not.
Vet check area
2 buckets one for sponging, 1 for drinking
A sponge  (you can use your hand to wipe off water)
A cooler, bathmat or anything that will keep his butt warm (lol I saw a newbie using a bath met from their camper so anything goes)
Snacks for you and the horse
a flake of hay
electrolites
A jacket for you and a lawn chair is nice but not really a must
I always watch everyone haul truck loads of stuff to the vet checks and wonder what the heck they have.
I have never had crew and someone is always willing to help you out if you need help
Don't get caught up in the stuff just go ride and have fun
When you do get hooked and want all the fancy stuff
check out my web site :-)

This email scanned for Viruses and Spam by ZCloud.net using SpamViper