[RC] Thanks - desertrydr1

So many people emailed me with kind wishes after I lost my mare last week.  I haven't had the time or energy to reply to each individually, but wanted you all to know how much I appreciated each and every kind thought.  Nothing will ever replace my friend, but sharing my grief with you all and reading your replies has brought me some comfort.

I hope to see many of you out on the Endurance trail next year, I will be crewing or volunteering until Fog's baby (now 18 months) is ready to start under saddle.  Hugs to you all, jeri