Re: [RC] [RC] Velvet Brown vs. Baybars - Maryanne Gabbani

Because inheritance is ruled by sharia law and the percentage that everyone inherits is laid out in advance, there is a lot of marriage within families, ie. first, second and third cousins, which keeps the assets in the family. Most of the time, assume that they are related if not by blood then by marriage and you won't go wrong. And there are no grocery store clerks riding endurance in the UAE. Only heavy hitters.

Maryanne