[RC] Open European Championship 2007 : Steph's Wrap up - Nik Isahak Abdullah

Linda .You should be proud of Valerie Kanavy .I am  I am not American .I have inside knowledge she paid for most of her Navy  .With all the bickerings on trivialities you may not be able to see another champion like her again from the US .
On another vein Truman prevatt told me in a personal communication ,you have 800 AERC rides annually ,just 4 FEI rides .I can now understand my earlier curiosity .It is answered  >You have lost the mind game .No , correction ,you would not see another Kanavy again !.

With double the space of MSN Hotmail, you can keep up to 1000* pictures in your inbox and folders, and send attachments up to 10MB. Get the new Windows Live Hotmail!