Re: [RC] AERC - Kathy Mayeda

Jim - I think it's time to leave it alone and get on with your life.

K.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Holland" <lanconn@xxxxxxx>
To: "'Bruce Weary'" <bweary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; "'Ridecamp'" <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2007 12:40 PM
Subject: RE: [RC] AERC

Bruce, this will be my last exchange with you on this issue. However, since
you have chosen to take it personal and discuss "records", here are two
facts just for the "record".

It is difficult to attend a ride when you have two major surgeries, one in
each of the last two years.

I may have a 50% completion rate, but I have not ridden my horse into
metabolic distress to the point where he needed IV treatment, which is more
than you can say.

Personally, I could care less what you think about my "approach". My "anger
and chest thumping" in 2003 resulting in the formation of the Horse Welfare
Committee and at least SOME information being released to the
membership....at least they got the numbers.

I haven't seen ANY results from your tenure on that committee. Looks like my
methods work better than yours. I will continue to express my views in
whatever way I feel is appropriate.

Sounds like I got your attention. Apparently my methods have some merit. :)

Jim, Sun of Dimanche+, and Mahada Magic

Richard T. "Jim" Holland
Three Creeks Farm
175 Hells Hollow Drive