[RC] Indian Territory (Central Region) is a go!! - Susan

With all the rain we received this summer, the trails at Indian Territory were under 26' of water.  With great appreciation to Jim Baldwin, I am SO happy to report the trails are in really good shape.  There is one spot that needs attention and will be taken care of before the ride October 6.

Please let me know if you are coming.  There is no need to pre-enter but I would like to have a little idea as to whom to expect.  Thanks to Mike Maul who got the ride flier linked up on the AERC calendar.  The entry is there as well if you want to already have that done.

Thanks so much.  I'm looking forward to seeing you at the ride!

Susan Young, Ride Manager
Indian Territory Elevator 25/50
October 6, 2007 at Oolagah Lake near Foyle, OK