Re: [RC] How about no judgments........... - SandyDSA

Being silent about wrong is almost as bad as doing it; however, one needs to be certain about what transpires before judging - and yes, we are called to judge the BEHAVIOR of one another. It is called "accountability". I hope to think that all who made choices that ended up in the demise of two animals who had no choice in the matter have learned something; at the same time, even Jesus said there will always be poor. Doesn't mean we sit and do nothing - but - and this is a BIG but - some people by their own idiocy CHOOSe that path, as has my own brother. I love him, but just because we chose to work our butts off for a good portion of our life does not entitle him - who has chosen the lazy life - to tell us that since we have "so much" we should take care of him. Hmmm....because we work hard enough to have horses, he thinks, he should get some of it. So...not everything is as it appears, Alice:).
San (who would eat her horses, and won't let them eat her, either:))
Sandy Adams
Deep Sands Arabians
www.deepsands.com