Re: [RC] Overnight stay at Georgia horse park - Marv Walker

At 09:27 AM 9/13/2007, you wrote:

Does anyone know if they allow overnight stays????   I *might* want to stop there on the way to a ride this fall.   I am trying to call them, but can't get through.

I know of no "overnight" facilities at the GIHP.  I lived in Conyers
and was one of those who worked on bringing the Olympic Equestrian
Games to Conyers.

Marv "A prime example of what happens when politicians get involved
in something they know nothing about; they may be waiting to raise the
money to pay the phone bill." Walker
Horse Info & Training Videos: http://MarvWalker.com

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
11:45 AM