Re: [RC] [RC] Open European Championship 2007 : Steph's Wrap up - SandyDSA

In a message dated 9/15/2007 11:39:50 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, msgabbani@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Isn't that the point of amateur sport? Amateur means that it's done for the love of it. I will go to my grave an amateur rider, writer, gardener, cheesemaker, cook...you name it. I'm proud and happy to be an amateur.

yes indeed - too bad the Olympics - once the haven of ammys - is now pro. Avery Brundage would be rolling in his grave...

Sandy Adams
Deep Sands Arabians
www.deepsands.com