To: "Nik Isahak Abdullah" <drnikisahak@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2007 9:49 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] Open European Championship 2007 :

I am very confused with your posts.  I am not sure
whether to be encouraged or insulted.  I have never
had in MY MIND that the UAE could not be beaten.
After a number of years in arabian racing - that is
just not in my mind set.  They are subject to the
trials and tribulations as any other eventer.  And
there is no amount of money in the world that is going
to tell me otherwise.

As far as the recent event...one has only to look at
Merri's pictures to see what happened to one of their
mounts!  As a matter of fact, while I am on the
subject, I'd like to know what exactly happened to
that mare!  At any rate...IMHO...your posts are
confusing.  I can't tell whether you vasulate between
encouragement or resentment.

D'Arcy
--- Nik Isahak Abdullah <drnikisahak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I can see Vanita Bowers obviously has a lot of work to do winning minds and souls .The UAE phenomenon has really gone down very badly in the US ,it has gone really deep into the psyche .I do not think they are really that invincible.Despite all the petrodollars into endurance ,I do not think the average FEI material fFenchmen for instance look up that way to the sheikks .They are beatable and despite all the money ,endurance is a more level playing field .You guys just lost your focus over the last 10 years .I was just reading Steph's wrap up in between the line, and if I read her mind correctly ,she is bursting at the seem trying to say "",buck up ,we have got the material to be up front "". JMHO Dr Nik

Live Search: New search found
http://get.live.com/search/overview

D&#39;Arcy L. Demianoff-Thompson
liberty4640@xxxxxxxxx