Re: [RC] Open European Championship 2007 : - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

I am very confused with your posts.  I am not sure
whether to be encouraged or insulted.  I have never
had in MY MIND that the UAE could not be beaten.
After a number of years in arabian racing - that is
just not in my mind set.  They are subject to the
trials and tribulations as any other eventer.  And
there is no amount of money in the world that is going
to tell me otherwise.

As far as the recent event...one has only to look at
Merri's pictures to see what happened to one of their
mounts!  As a matter of fact, while I am on the
subject, I'd like to know what exactly happened to
that mare!  At any rate...IMHO...your posts are
confusing.  I can't tell whether you vasulate between
encouragement or resentment.

D'Arcy
--- Nik Isahak Abdullah <drnikisahak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

 I can see Vanita Bowers obviously has a lot of work
to do winning minds and souls .The UAE phenomenon
has really gone down very badly in the US ,it has
gone really deep into the psyche .I do not think
they are really that invincible.Despite all the
petrodollars into endurance ,I do not think the
average FEI material fFenchmen for instance look up
that way to the sheikks .They are beatable and
despite all the money ,endurance is a more level
playing field .You guys just lost your focus over
the last 10 years .I was just reading Steph's wrap
up in between the line, and if I read her mind
correctly ,she is bursting at the seem trying to say
"",buck up ,we have got the material to be up front
"". JMHO
Dr Nik

Live Search: New search found
http://get.live.com/search/overview