[RC] Open European Championship 2007 : - Nik Isahak Abdullah

 I can see Vanita Bowers obviously has a lot of work to do winning minds and souls .The UAE phenomenon has really gone down very badly in the US ,it has gone really deep into the psyche .I do not think they are really that invincible.Despite all the petrodollars into endurance ,I do not think the average FEI material fFenchmen for instance look up that way to the sheikks .They are beatable and despite all the money ,endurance is a more level playing field .You guys just lost your focus over the last 10 years .I was just reading Steph's wrap up in between the line, and if I read her mind correctly ,she is bursting at the seem trying to say "",buck up ,we have got the material to be up front "". JMHO
Dr Nik

With double the space of MSN Hotmail, you can keep up to 1000* pictures in your inbox and folders, and send attachments up to 10MB. Get the new Windows Live Hotmail!