[RC] Sante Fe Trail Horse"RIDE" - enduroride

We (the Bod) did not sanction it with the word RACE, it was negotiated to change the wording to RIDE, which they did. Check our calendar and you will be able to see that the name of the ride sanctioned is "Great Sante Fe Trail Horse Ride".
Also, it is ironic that some are saying this organization should have both rides and races but some of these same people are the same ones who have fought so hard to make sure that LD rides all became races by reporting all the times and wanting to make it mandatory that all LD rides give BC which will make it impossible to have only rides since this is only for the top 10. I think the argument was so everyone will be riding under the same rules?   Connie