Re: [RC] Santa Fe Clarification - Lynn Kinsky

On Sep 14, 2007, at 9:35 AM, Mike Sherrell wrote:

Also the possibility that the inevitable slope of the floor might be a
problem. It's rare that the trailer would park perfectly level.

And the trailer wobbles on its tires every time the horse moves.

I've overnighted with my horses in the trailer when we've been on a long trip with no safe place to unload and tie and I needed to catch a few hours sleep, or when it has been so wet and stormy outside that shelter from the elements was the main concern. It's more restful than being in a moving trailer going down the road . . . . but not by much.

Lynn Kinsky, Santa Ynez, CA
http://www.silcom.com/~lkinsky/