RE: [RC] Sante Fe Trail Horse"RIDE" - Katrina Mosshammer

If this was a negotiating point of sanctioning, and management agreed to, does it not seem like a slap in the face that they (management/promoter; NOT AERC) is still marketing it to the public with the word race, via their website, merchandise, interviews, etc.?

enduroride@xxxxxxx  wrote:
 <<< We (the Bod) did not sanction it with the word RACE, it was negotiated to change the wording to RIDE, which they did. Check our calendar and you will be able to see that the name of the ride sanctioned is "Great Sante Fe Trail Horse Ride".  >>>