[RC] When it is time advice given to me - CTH

I was given very good advice from a vet

Animals do not understand hope. Long term hope. They can hope you have a cookie in your pocket. That is short term hope
They do however understand suffering.

I think of these words often and it helps me make the right decision every time.

Roy Cust a long time endurance rider comforted me with the words
"It is the ultimate act of kindness"

Because I love them so much I will let them go.

Paddi