[RC] Lexington, KY - Jessica Cameron

I am going to be relocating to Lexington, KY from MT in November and would like to get some information on places to board that are close to trails and get some information on where to ride.  I've done quite a bit of research already, I just need some informed opinions from people who are familiar with the area.  Please e-mail me privately at jjcameron@xxxxxxxxxxx.

Thanks!!

Jessica Cameron in MT