[RC] Miss T's recovery - Chrystal Woodhouse

So as I still get the odd email asking about how Miss .T ( the horse that jumped out of the back of her trailer onto the highway as we were driving home from the OD last spring) I thought I would let those people know that we did 25 miles last Saturday and she was PERFECT!!!!!! She did it in just under 4 hours so respectable speed without going crazy :-) and her final HR was 40 , she was feeling great.:-) She even won the "Looking Goood Award" that day, an award the RM"s made up for the 25 milers that is kinda like a BC. It is absolutely unbelievable to me that a horse can go through that kind of accident and come around again. So next stop is a 50 in a month.:-) YAY we are going to be able to do 50's again ( and hopefully get another try at the OD next year.:-)