[RC] Sore horse - Fred & Cynthia Ross

My mule has not had a sore back with the saddle I am using, but, has developed large white haired areas on her side in what I thought was a very odd place. So, I did put the saddle on as usual and look under to see what was against her side in that area. Sure enough it is the back side of the cinch rings. My stirrup fenders come down and lay against the back side of the ring and had put enough pressure on her sides to cause white hairs. (grumble, grumble)

Cindy R. in Maine