Re: [RC] Parelli competitions - manners competitions for young horses at shows? - Beth Walker

I did also, with my old fellow. ?Went all over our local mountains every weekend. ?When I got on to ride him, he was more balanced than most other youngsters I've been on, and he was always very sure-footed. ?Can't say it helped with spookiness -- he was just naturally a follower for most of his life. ?Decided he could lead when he reached 20 or so... ?:)