Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.5218 - Chipnml

In a message dated 8/25/2007 10:35:33 A.M. Central Standard Time, ridecamp-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
"It's what you put in your head, not on it that keeps you safe"
My personal experience along that line was when Parelli was at the MN Horse Expo, and was asked about his stance on helmets.  He said something to the effect of when people fall off they land on their butts and not their heads, so there's no reason to wear a helmet.  That's really my only Parelli story, because after hearing him say that, I left.

Chip