[RC] OT Computer keyboards - Amber Roberts

With this discussion about computers, I have a problem and wonder if anyone else has this same thing happen to them.  In just a matter of a few months, I can type the letters off any keyboard.  I have a new Dell computer now and in only a few months, I'm already losing the E, T, O, D and H.  I actually painted the entire keyboard with clear nailpolish when I first got it to try to prevent this problem, but it's still happening.  I do not have long fingernails.  I have no idea why this keeps happening to my keyboards.

Amber