[RC] Harry Whitney - Dyane Smith

I haven't been to a Harry Whitney clinic in 9-10 years because I moved away from L.A. where he used to give clinics, but I highly recommend him:
1) he saved an Arab I got from the feedlot by teaching him that learning could make sense and be fun.  This horse, who had tossed me and broken 4 of my bones and tossed a traditional trainer I hired, loved Harry and his methods.  He went from not be able to be ridden by anyone on the first day to be ridden by me by the third.
2) Harry doesn't sell anything except his expertise.
3) Harry not only does all his own clinics, he also teaches you to work with your own horse using his methods so you come away with real value you can put to use at home.

Dyane