Re: [RC] Parelli (and other clinicians) - SandyDSA

In a message dated 8/25/2007 8:06:28 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, rides2far@xxxxxxxx writes:
they did not RIDE their horses that they had
> owned a YEAR!. Even though their hores were trained to ride...they
> were trudging through a year of ground work first!!!
> Needless to say, our minds were "boggled."

The funny thing is, they now have COMPETITIONS for people just like that.
ROFLOL! Yeah - seen it. the horses and the hores. That reminds me of the....owners...who wanted to reclassify Arabian halter as a performance (read, ACTION) class. Right. I guess you could if the handlers were being judged. Dang, get on and ride!
Sandy Adams
Deep Sands Arabians
www.deepsands.com