Re: [RC] Parelli-Dave Smith - Milroy Grosse

"Smith, Dave" <dsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Stacy:  No one can stand a know-it-all.  And one with an agenda is worse.  I just can?t understand blaming the teacher for the bad behavior of some of his or her students.  If that?s the case, what would we say about Christ, Buddha, Confucius or any other great teacher of the past?  --Dave

Dave, I personally like the methods of many of the NH types like Parelli, Anderson, Cox....yada, yada.

But the comment above is what burns a lot of people's biscuits.  Let us not forget that Christ, Buddha and Confucius gave their wisdom for FREE!!. I don't think Buddha was marketing those little plastic statues of him in his underwear.  That was the genius of some other entrepreneur.  Plus, I think that comparing Pat Parelli to these great teachers (regardless of religious conviction, they are historically great teachers) is a bit over the top.

Personally, I think that Pat Parelli should market his mustache.  That is what my spouse says when I can't get a response from a horse using this method.  I should buy (or grow) a fake Pat Parelli mustache....then the horses would listen.