[RC] Clinicians - Patricia Israelson

Just adding my 2 cents here.  I have been to clinics with John and Josh Lyons, GaWaNi Pony Boy, Lynn Palm, Richard Shrake,  Clinton Anderson, JP Giacomini, Susan Harris & Peggy Brown, Martha & RE Josey, Don West, and Pat Parelli.  I have learned something new about working with horses from each of them.  I honestly believe that you can't learn everything from just one person.  I use what works best for me and my horse, and I am very grateful to every one of those clinicians who were willing to take their time to show me a new trick or two to better communicate with my horse.  The more we learn the better off we all are.

Patty Israelson
Central Division