RE: [RC] [RC] Horse with attitude... - Jim Holland

Parachute Landing Fall…

Try this link:

http://www.dukesofwindsoar.com/dukes.cgi?do=html&htmlfile=html/ppg_info/parachute_landing_fall.html

When you send in plain text, it truncates.  A solution for that is to copy the line, then paste it.  HTML format, like this will give you the entire link.

Unfortunately, Ridecamp limits size……hopefully, this is small enough.

Jim, Sun of Dimanche+, and Mahada Magic

I couldn't load the link Jim gave, but it **sounds** kind of like

what I try to do.  I try and remember to **Roll**.   I try NOT to

brace, only enough to tip me into a roll, or (at least once) a

summersault.