[RC] Sarcoid - Susan Favro

I also have an Arab with a sarcoid in his ear. When we first bought him it was about the size of a small walnut half shell and the exterior of the sarcoid was like tree bark. It was extremely fibrous and hard to get a syringe into. Our vet tried to put a shot of Regression in it and also tried freezing it (very carefully since the ear tissue is so thin). There was no change in the sarcoid or its appearance. The vet did mention that the presence of sarcoids may be indicative of a immune system issue.

So I put the horse on APF (a tincture of adaptogenic herbs that, among lots of other things, helps bolster the immune system).  A maintenance dose of APF is 2cc a day. I put him on 6cc a day and one week a month I would up that to two 6cc doses a day. I also used myrrh and frankincense essential oils on it (both are anti-tumoral). It’s been a slow process but in a year, the sarcoid was about the size of a half an olive and the outer surface is smooth and soft. It continues to disappear, slowly but surely. [Healthy As A Horse sells the APF product. This was a great opportunity to try the product out and for myself see another way that it really does good things for our horses.]

…S
Susan Favro
Healthy As A Horse Network
“Innovative effective products for horse and rider”
Official Sponsor: AERC (American Endurance Ride Conference)
US Distributor for Strada Saddles

Phone 406.864.8000
E-mail Susan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Online www.HealthyAsAHorse.Net