RE: [RC] Sarcoid - Kris Hazelbaker

One of my geldings had several sarcoids, including a large-marble sized one by one ear.  I put some Schreiner’s Herbal Solution on it for awhile.  Didn’t see much change.  But about a year later, the smaller ones started disappearing, and now the large-marble sized one is shrinking too.  It’s maybe pea-sized now.  I think it will eventually disappear too, doing nothing.

JME, YMMV

Kris