[RC] easyboot help - Sarita Weimer

Thanks, Marlene,

Several people have replied off the list and most of the advice so far is to try the boot without the gaiter and stick with the size one.  My horse has a very conical shaped foot, so maybe it will work for him.  I have a pair of regular size one easyboots with the back cut down.  If I try them on at least I should be able to see what is going on.  Also, I'll have to dig out an old style easyboot and see exactly what you mean about the tounge design.  In the past, I've only used easyboots when I lost a shoe and that is so long ago that it would have been the old style.  I don't recall the boot falling off much and I was on a standardbred back then (big trot!).

Sarita