[RC] worming before a ride - sherman

Everyone has a different idea of what a long ride is. Since I condition for 50s by doing LD length rides regularly, I wouldn’t worry about worming a week prior to an LD. However, my horses were on schedule to be wormed a week before a 100 and instead I waited until a week after, to make sure they didn’t having any ride related problems.

Kathy

Is It OK to worm a horse 1-1 1/2 weeks before a LD ride? my wormer should have been here already but.....  Now I don't know if i should wait till after the ride  to give it or not, they are at 2 months yesterday since last worming.Thanks :-)

Jamie