[RC] Rushcreek Reunion Ride - Butch & Louie Grace

Hey riders, if you are planning to attend the Rushcreek Reunion Rides in Lisco, Nebraska over Labor Day weekend, be sure to give us a call or e-mail as soon as possible.  We'd sure appreciate it.   Relatively easy ride....but could be hot.  Starting early just in case.   Also, if you're competing on a Rushcreek horse.......or have in the past, send us a photo/bio for our 'photo gallery'.  Better yet, bring your Rushcreek horses home to the ranch for this ride!!.  Nice awards, well marked trail....Dr. Otis Schmitt from Tennessee is our head vet.   Heading east after NC Ride?? We're on your way home.  Contact us at:  Jeannie Grace, blgrace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  or 308 778-5819   or Lyle Sherfey at 308-772-4535.  ltsherfey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx     Thanks for any advance notice and we'll see you at the ranch.