[RC] Ride Between The Rivers - Dodie Sable

Title: Message
Thank you everyone (especially Mike Ross) for the wonderfully challenging ride this past weekend.  It was well organized, well planned and I enjoyed myself immensely.  They even got the weather under control for the day of the ride, how awesome!

And kudos to Dawn who survived a very scary accident.  I can't even express the sinking in my gut when we passed the puddle and its adornment of blood.  That was a lot of blood!  Thankfully, when we passed, the vets were already on site attending to the injury.

I truly look forward to riding this trail again next year!

THANKS!
Dodie