[RC] Estes Park - MaryBDVM

Any suggestions for riding near Estes Park?  My niece and I will be at a conference there Aug 11-18 and hope to ride on a couple of days.  Will probably end up at a place that rents horses, anybody know of one that's better than another or one who has nicer trails?
Am very much looking forward to escaping the heat and humidity of Cincinnati- will be 99 degrees with a similar humidity plus smog-neither me nor my horses are in the mood for any condiditoning rides here lately.  I agree that it's time to move to a horse friendly area.
Happy Trails,
Mary B