Re: [RC] Molasses/sugar over concern - Susan G your comments appreciated - Cora

usually on a bag the per centage is stated..if not,  have found it to be 6%or less....Cora
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2007 1:04 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Molasses/sugar over concern - Susan G your comments appreciated

Can anyone offer confirmation of the following statement:  "A bag of beet pulp contains about as much sugar as one apple."

I've heard that statement made a number of times, but I've never seen the documentation for it.  Who ran that study and where is the data published?

Thanks!

Beth in Texas

Checked by AVG Free Edition.